Wednesday, October 06, 2010

True Grit 2010

It's John Wayne vs. The Bros. From Minnesota.



Has da Brothers Finally Bitten Off More Than They Can Chew?


The Coen Brothers Have Remade The Classic Movie "True Grit" With Jeff Bridges As "Rooster" Cogburn.
The Trailer Looks Great!


John Wayne In His Most Memorable Role


Jeff Bridges & Newcomer Hailee Steinfeld
"True Grit" Was One Of My Favorite Movies.
I Think I Seen It Ten Times When It Came Out?
I Hope da Coen Brothers Do A Great Job. I Think They Will.
They Are da Greatest Movie Makers Of Our Generation!



You Be Da Judge.

4 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Heff said...

Pretty sure the Bros. have FUCKED UP, but it remains to be seen.

wallycrawler said...

Yuppers.

I loved all the character actors in the first one. Robert Duval, Jeff Corey, Strother Martin, Dennis Hopper... That cast was amazin'!

This movie has a huge cast of character actors as well.

drollgirl said...

i love the coen brothers. i can only think of one clunker movie from them, and i am HYPER critical, so that is a pretty good track record!

wallycrawler said...

Girl what movie didn't you like of theirs? Just wonder'n?