Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I'm Go'n Away Fer My B-Day.

Sa When I Get Back From Costa Rica!
Wally

10 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome vacation. I was SOOOOO excited to learn that Cinco was on a Wednesday this year and then I remembered the girl has a concert at school. Bahhhhhh. All worked out though, lined up a date for afterwards. Here is hoping it goes well! Again, have a great time!!!

Die Muräne said...

happy birthday mate!

Alfro said...

Happy B-Day.

wallycrawler said...

Thanx Guys!

Trooper Thorn said...

Why don't we see Catherine Bell on TV anymore. She was my favorite "military actress who always got wet wtih 10 minutes to go in the show".

Spider42 said...

that, I would love for Cinco Di-mayo or pretty much any holiday anytime ever! :D
happy holidays
cheers.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Happy birthday. Smart visiting the only country in the region that has a stable government....

Anonymous said...

How long is this damn vacation you went on anyways? Sheesh!

wallycrawler said...

Hey I'm back!

Just forgot to come on Blogger.

Thanx everyone.

We all had a blast and it was hotter than hell! Around 104-105 at da pool daily. Pretty hot.

Again thanx guys!

Anonymous said...

Just for you!