Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fear And Loathing Of Science.

Soothsayers and extremists are controlling medical advancements and from feeding staving people.

Extremists Are Taking Over From The Right And The Left. Never mind that science has given us the life that we have now. Now we must turn our back on it because of false claims on genetic science.

Wally OOT!

9 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Heff said...

Sounds like we need to clone some moderates STAT !

wallycrawler said...

Ya we need more guys like us Heff.

I'm all for cloning a guy like me so I can part him out. Kind'a like my old Chevy Vega!

My luck, he'd part me out.

Die Muräne said...

good idea. you guys could mate and make a heffycrawler

Anonymous said...

Just so you know I'm starting up again. I think you know the place.

The Phosgene Kid said...

The world is only 100 years old and it's all over in 2012. Hell, everyone knows that!

wallycrawler said...

D.M. You mean a Wallyheffer.

My name goes 1st.

__________________________________

Jaguar? Could'a fooled me? Your not there baby!

___________________________________

Kid since I invented da world it's barely over 50. And I'm plan'n on stick'n around another 50 odd years so your still cool. 2012 is just da year I get my next colonoscopy.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Wally I am there unless we are talking about different things.

The Phosgene Kid said...

I wish soothsayers and extremists would do something about our border problem. Obama and his crew have been no help.

wallycrawler said...

Kid da only way to stop what's coming over is a U.S. embargo on Mexico. Bring in da troops and hold fort for a few years.

You & I know that's never gonna happen.

Mexico is fast becoming da largest convair of drugs in da world. Legal and illegal. They are also one of the worlds leader in slavery. Mix those two together and you get?.... MONEY for the corporate scums at da top. Bush, Obama, they're da same. Corporate lackeys