Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farrah Fawcett Was My First Crush...

...And it lasted my whole life.

I've had the pleasure of meeting one "Charlie's Angel", Cheryl Ladd a very nice person, but it was Farrah that was my life long crush.
When I heard the news today I wasn't surprised by her death, she had been struggling with cancer for the past three years, but I was extremely hurt by it. It's funny how a death of a person you've never met can effect you. This death effected me. I think it's because maybe a little of my youth might have passed away?
I wonder how many guys out there stared at this poster every night before crank'n one out?
I know I was one of em!
I'm not try'n to make light of her death by say'n that. It;s simply da truth. She was every guy's I know desired woman in da 70's.
Watching her beat the hell out'a Bill Cosby in a tennis match and him flip'n out afterward gave me a great light in the power of women over men. I took up tennis the next day!
I thought if I even meet one woman that was half as hawt as her it would be worth play'n that gay sport!
Farrah I was sooooo... in love with you! I'll miss you and so will millions of other men who remember you as their "Girl Next Door".

"Good Night Farrah".

1 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

wallycrawler said...

Ya that was my feel'n way back. "Hard Rock Candy Nipples"!