Friday, May 08, 2009

God

I Just Stumbled On This Video When I Heard This Song On The Howard Stern Show Today.

It's very powerful and very well done. Great Job! Who Ever Did This, Great F'n Job!

Just to add One lyric... "I Don't Believe In Obama"!

4 Don't Just Sit There Say Sumthin !:

Lily said...

The video didn't work, but I would like to give you my two cents worth on a comment on police matters.
I thought it was really good what you said! I have known a lot of police men - in three different countries and I only met two who were decent people and who were neither corrupt, criminal nor violent or in some other way pretty sick and twisted.
Now that everybody's talking about whether or not people should be dragged in front of a court for rough interrogation and that sort of thing... what do you think some policemen do to their own families?
-Not exactly standard Geneva conventions, I can tell you that much!
So really no need to take down that comment, it was a very good one and you should not hold back on telling the truth and saying out loud what you have observed!

wallycrawler said...

Thank you Sarah.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what kind of car he is driving now.

wallycrawler said...

A Volkswagen.

Cause nobody would be caught dead in one!

Hey all Volks drivers... Change any lights lately?

Only Volkswagen drivers get that joke.

Is that better beautiful?